- This event has passed.
100k Gravel-Cross Event – Presented by Offcamber Cycles
16 June 2019£35
Ride some of Dorset’s finest tracks and trails, taking in the stunning views across the Dorset Downs and Blackmore Vale. The route will incorporate forest singletrack, bridleways, by-ways and the occasional back lane to link it all together. Suitable for Gravel bikes, Cyclocross bikes and XC Mountain bikes. The terrain will be mixed, expect plenty of climbing and descents. Please make sure you’re fit enough to ride 100 challenging kilometres.
What’s included with your entry:
- A beautiful waymarked 100km route around the Blackmore Vale and Dorset Downs.
- We will email all Riders the evening before the event with a link to the gpx file for the route.
- A route card will also be available as backup, or for those who prefer to navigate with maps.
- Half way point ‘Feeding Station’.
- Backup support vehicle.
On your return to the Start/Finish Site you can claim:
- A slice of Pizza freshly cooked by wood fire – courtesy of Chulli Pizza.
- A bottle of beer (alternative drinks also available).
- A complimentary goody bag for all finishers
Early Bird Entry – £30, available until the 30th April 2019
and £35 thereafter.
Entries must be in advance, we cannot accept bookings on the day.
Entries will close on 15th June 2019 at 1300 hours.
This is a non-competitive event. You will not be timed. It is your responsibility to ride safely and responsible. Cycle helmets must be worn. Please see our full Event T&C’s.
Free Parking available. On arrival to The Inside Park please follow the Event arrows and please don’t drive into Campsite (unless you’re camping for the weekend!)
More detailed route information will follow soon, such as the Route elevation profile and location of halfway point feeding station.
DO YOU HAVE A GRAVEL EVENT, THAT YOU WISH TO PUBLISH ON OUR CALENDAR?
SEND YOUR FULL EVENT REPORT (PDF/DOC)WITH PHOTOS TO: