ADVENTURES ON THE GOWER with Ian Howell
Weather changeable ?…. Views are worth it though .. Stunning place.
This was an awesome if challenging ride…. Be warned ….
1) it involves crossing two golf courses
2) if it is wet then there is a lot of mud… Lots & lots
3) there are a lot of technical climbs especially early on
4) there are some great potential extensions around Langennith
5) do stop for lunch at the King Arthur hotel higher green, in Reynoldston, simply wonderful and on a sunny day it would be even better…
Finally we took the easy way home however there is a off road ride back from Pennard which we did not do due to lack of light!
Bits i would do again – the Gower way ridge to Reynoldston .. And then rejoin and burry… All the bridal ways around Langennith ..THE Track up to Rhossili is also must … PICK A day after the sun has been out for at least a week/month so it can dry out a bit… Truly amazing place – expect an adventure.